The Project Management Podcast™

Bringing Project Management Topics to Beginners and Experts

Name:

The Project Management Podcast™ has moved to it's new home at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

This Blog will remain open, but it will no longer be updated. Please change your bookmarks and visit us at at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Show 1: PM Podcast 2005/09/03 - Introduction

Visit us at our new home: www.THEpmpodcast.com.

You can listen to the show by clicking here.

Allright! After three weeks of planning, learning and fighting with inadequate technology I have finally finished the first show. This is the introductory show of The Project Management Podcast in which I tell you, why you should care, subscribe and listen to the future shows. I am introducing myself, my background in project management, how I got the idea of creating The Project Management Podcast and what kind of shows you can expect in the future.

In the show, I mention that I found some freely available audio content discussing project management. You can find the links to these in my post from August 18, 2005. The music used on the show is by rimela.

The next show(s) will be recorded at the 2005 PMI Leadership Meeting in Toronto, which lasts from September 8.-10. 2005. I will not be able to record anything during the actual presentations. Instead, I will make this a good and educational review for those PMI chapter boardmembers out there who are unable to attend.

To subscribe to The Project Management Podcast, drag & drop the "POD" icon from the left-hand navigation into your podcatcher software like iTunes or iPodder.