The Project Management Podcast™

Bringing Project Management Topics to Beginners and Experts

Name:

The Project Management Podcast™ has moved to it's new home at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

This Blog will remain open, but it will no longer be updated. Please change your bookmarks and visit us at at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Project Planning / Executing: The Service Provider

Visit us at our new home: www.THEpmpodcast.com.

Even though my sponsor has given me adequate funding for this project, there was no room in the budget to purchase a dedicated webserver for The Project Management Podcast. In planning and reading up on where I could host my podcast I came across Ourmedia. At this point they host media files for free, which is exactly the kind of budget break this project needs.