The Project Management Podcast™

Bringing Project Management Topics to Beginners and Experts

Name:

The Project Management Podcast™ has moved to it's new home at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

This Blog will remain open, but it will no longer be updated. Please change your bookmarks and visit us at at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Project Execution: In the Toilet

Visit us at our new home: www.THEpmpodcast.com.

Looks like this project is in the toilet. Literally. The workaround for my issues with the loud fan, is to take my microphone into the toilet, close the door and record in there. Lucky for me that the mic has such a long cord. The sound quality is "good enough" to lauch the project, but I still need to get that craptop I mentioned earlier and with it a decent noise cancelling microphone.

I also spoke to Ed Fern of PM-PREPARE today. He agreed to an interview about his many travels to russia and how the "Russian capitalism" has shaped project management in the east block. That discussion then lead to me thinking about interviewing Frank Reynolds of fprconsulting.com about his work of teaching project management in China.