The Project Management Podcast™

Bringing Project Management Topics to Beginners and Experts

Name:

The Project Management Podcast™ has moved to it's new home at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

This Blog will remain open, but it will no longer be updated. Please change your bookmarks and visit us at at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Project Quality Planning & Execution

Visit us at our new home: www.THEpmpodcast.com.

The one thing that I was really worried about all this time was the sound quality that I would provide to listeners of The Project Management Podcast. No combination of hardware that I own was capable of producing a good sound. Lots of reading up on microphones and recommendations from other podcasters. In the end, I decided to buy the Logitech USB Desktop Microphone. A $30 investment that yields a good sound quality. Very nice to get me started for the initial shows.