The Project Management Podcast™

Bringing Project Management Topics to Beginners and Experts

Name:

The Project Management Podcast™ has moved to it's new home at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

This Blog will remain open, but it will no longer be updated. Please change your bookmarks and visit us at at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Project Planning: The Schedule

Visit us at our new home: www.THEpmpodcast.com.

Yikes! I just returned from my first planning meeting with the sponsor of The Project Management Podcast project. You're not going to believe this one... he wants me to have everything in place, so that the first Podcast can be recorded during the PMI's 2005 Leadership Meeting in Toronto. The guy just doesn't have any idea how proper project planning is done. Oh well... so I am faced yet again with a project plan that is based on the date of a bleeding trade show. I better stop babbling and get on with my planning...