The Project Management Podcast™

Bringing Project Management Topics to Beginners and Experts

Name:

The Project Management Podcast™ has moved to it's new home at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

This Blog will remain open, but it will no longer be updated. Please change your bookmarks and visit us at at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Project Planning: More Planning

Visit us at our new home: www.THEpmpodcast.com.

I think a lot about what I want to do with The Project Management Podcast. I think about quality. I think about mission statement. I think about schedule. I think about alternative technical solutions for on the road recording. I think about what kind of podcast shows I want to produce. I also think about the fact, that I need to get some initial feedback from other project managers.

I speak to the president of the local PMI chapter, the PMI-OC. I speak to a PM colleague if he would be willing to be interviewed regarding his PMP prep workshop. I speak to another if he'd be interested in talking about his involvement in project management in Russia. They all react positively. Good. I find interest in the local community.

I think about what I want to achieve with this podcast. I think about my next steps. And I think about communications. I realize that I need to capture my experience in a blog and that I need an email address where listeners can reach me.

Then I think about a name for my podcast and decide to keep it simple. The Project Management Podcast is born. The project is back on track.