The Project Management Podcast™

Bringing Project Management Topics to Beginners and Experts

Name:

The Project Management Podcast™ has moved to it's new home at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

This Blog will remain open, but it will no longer be updated. Please change your bookmarks and visit us at at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

No luck for the PMO recording.

Visit us at our new home: www.THEpmpodcast.com.

Yesterday evening I attended the board meeting of the Project Management Institute, Orange County Chapter (PMI-OC). I asked the board's permission to record speakers at PMI-OC events. The request was denied. This was somewhat expected, but it now means that I will be unable to use the recording of Chris Peduzzi's speech "So you want to build a PMO? Good luck!" in my show. I will however provide a copy of the recording to Chris and will link to it from here, should he decide to share it on the web.