The Project Management Podcast™

Bringing Project Management Topics to Beginners and Experts

Name:

The Project Management Podcast™ has moved to it's new home at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

This Blog will remain open, but it will no longer be updated. Please change your bookmarks and visit us at at www.THEpmpodcast.com.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Show 8: PM Podcast 2005/10/22 - P? M? O?

Visit us at our new home: www.THEpmpodcast.com.

You can listen to the show by clicking here.

I start the show by giving away some free stuff and talk about a few items on my chest. I introduce a new show segment "Project Management in the News" (links below) and then move on to the main topic: My experience with PMOs. You'll hear what I learned during setting up three PMOs and I call for you to write in and give me your definition of what P?M?O? actually stands for. Send me an email with your most outlandish, funny or real definitions of the acronym PMO.

Project Management in the News
Project Management Fundamentals: An Intensive Program
New Book Project Management in Construction
IBM donates project management code to open source community
Manchester City Council to build a Project Management Intranet Website
Boosting Business Performance Through Programme and Project Management
PMI Moscow Conference Attracts Almost 200 Participants
Project Management Pioneer Announces Predictions For 2010
Pmi Fellows Refuse To Evacuate Houston For Hurricane Rita